The cookies policy has been drawn up according to the obligations under the amendment to the Telecommunications Law, which came into force on 22 March 2013. These obligations are introduced throughout Europe in connection with implementing the applicable EU directive.
This cookies policy concerns the services offered on this Website.
The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information included in cookies.
Cookies are IT data, such as in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website’s User and serve purposes associated with using the pages of the Website. Cookies typically include their source URL, time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
The Website operator saves and accesses cookies on the end device of the Website’s user.
Cookies are used for:
- adjusting the content of the webpages to user preferences and optimising the use of the pages; in particular, these files allow us to recognise basic parameters of the Website User’s device and properly display a webpage that is personalised to their individual needs;
- generating statistics which help us understand how the Website Users interact with the pages, allowing us to improve its structure and content.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or closes the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a period specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies can be used on the Website:
- essential cookies, which enable the use of the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication on the Website;
- cookies serving security purposes, e.g. used for detecting abuse of authentication on the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website pages are being used;
- function-related cookies, enabling the user-selected settings to be saved and the user interface to be personalised, e.g. language, region, font size, webpage appearance etc.;
- advertising cookies, allowing the delivery of advertising content that better matches user interests.
Browsers often allow cookies to be saved on the User’s end device by default. The Website’s Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or to receive a prompt each time when cookies are saved on the Website User’s device. Details on the options and modes of handling cookies can be found in the software (browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners working with the Website operator.
To learn more about cookies, visit www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or see the Help section in your browser’s menu.